The mission of the Forever Jordan Foundation is to raise awareness of children with disabilities and underprivileged children within our community. The foundation is being built on the indomitable spirit of Jordan Esposito and her drive to overcome the odds of her struggles. The foundation is a way to give back to a community that has supported her for many years. We support directed charities, which assist seriously ill children and provide funding to local projects and needs within our community that will aid in helping our children live better and healthier lives. We also provide scholarships to deserving high school students who demonstrate the qualities & drive, which Jordan possesses.
Current Foundation Happenings:
- February 29, 2012 - Scholarship Applications are due. Our scholarships award one male and female public Rockland County high school senior a college scholarship of $1,000.
- July 8, 2012 - Forever Jordan Day @ the Rockland Boulders. Join us @ Provident Park to watch the Rockland Boulders take on the Quebec Les Capitales. A portion of tickets sold through the foundation to benefit FJF.
- September 22, 2012 - 4th Annual Rockland Barn Raiser to benefit FJF. Join us for a day of food, fun, music, games & 'Baskets'.
- Forever Jordan Day @ the Rockland Boulders
- 4th Annual Rockland Barn Raiser
Follow us on: